Fundación Equilibri is a private non-profit organization dedicated to promoting university education in the countries of the South as a key tool for promoting development. To finance our projects we offer IT services to companies, NGOs and individuals.
Fundació Equilibri is a non-profit organization established in 2002 that funds university and social training projects in lower-income countries. It is present in Bolivia and Spain. Its founding objectives are based on three axes:
The granting of support microcredits to university students from the most vulnerable countries, in order to facilitate their training, with the intention that this is strong enough to positively influence their own social context once they become qualified professionals.
Guarantee a balanced and quality diet to university students in the countries of the South through university canteens.
Participation in energy and technological innovation projects, aimed at improving energy efficiency and the application of new innovative technologies.
Purposes with which we link are:
- Contribute to the eradication of poverty in the most vulnerable countries.
- Increase the number of young people with university education in these areas.
- Empowering women through vocational training.
- Foster the associative fabric by creating working groups in the regions where we operate.
- Raise awareness among the population about the problems of the countries of the South.
- Offer IT solutions to non-profit organizations to improve their technological and communication needs.
- Encourage energy efficiency through research and development of new models.
Programs in which we collaborate:
- The granting of microcredits to university students.
- The implementation of canteens that guarantee access to healthy eating for these students.
- The development of vocational training programs for young people and women that promote labor integration.
- The sale of fair trade products intended to alleviate the economic needs of the poorest communities.
- Support for research and development of technology-based projects.
Fundació Equilibri Coordinator
Communication and marketing
Cooperation and administrative