What world do we want to create?
We want to end Poverty worldwide.
- Turning everyone into producers and entrepreneurs through a collaborative exchange economy, based on the electronic currency λóγος (Logos).
- Letting all people have a Basic Income of Universal Exchange in λóγος.
- Every month it will be delivered to each person in a non-cumulative way, an equivalent amount of λóγος of between 50% and 75% of the poverty level of each country.
- Through an App, people can make exchanges in λóγος and access their financial information.
What do we want for the Basic Income of Universal Exchange? RBIU
- That the RBIU is accessible and usable for all people.
- That it is a clear driving force and transformation element for people, turning them into producers and entrepreneurs.
- To create a global alliance that generates protection, trust, security, collaboration, transformation and service among all people.
- That provides clear benefits at a personal, local, national and global level, in a way that helps in the global economic and social improvement.
How do we need to organise ourselves :
- With multidisciplinary governing bodies worldwide:
- A RBIU Foundation that directs, governs, maintains the principles and good practices.
- A Bank Foundation that issues the λóγος and that guarantees transparency, security and traceability.
- A Technological Fundation that developes tech projects .
- Through international entities from different fields, which provide computer servers, where electronic transactions are collected and audited in a joint, traceable and secure way, through blockchain technology.
- With promoters that facilitate training, implementation, support and proper use of the App for users.
- Willingness to serve.
- Non- Profit Project.
- Collaboration, trust, transparency, integrity and commitment on the part of all the people, institutions, management and government bodies involved with the project.
- Common sense and balanced value creation for all stakeholders.
- Respect for the basic principles of the project: planning, execution, verification and continuos improvements.
- Innovation, quality and agility.
- Security, reliability, traceability and confidentiality of all information.
- Energy sustainability.